- It is forbidden to decompile, crack, patch, debug or use another reverse engineering techiques with our products.
- It is forbidden to use the materials of this site or product for commercial purposes.
- It is forbidden to use our services if you, or someone you are in connection with, are associated with any anti-cheat development.
- It is forbidden to share or resell our products.
- All information on your profile must be valid and accurate.
- You can only use payment method you have permission to.
- Administration is not responsible for any in-game bans/suspensions. Products are used at your own risk.
- Administration has right to suspend the subscription in case of violation of these rules.
DisclaimerThe information on this website is presented on an “as is” basis, i.e. without any warranty.
Under no circumstances will the administration be liable for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage, including various bans and blockages arising from the access, use or inability to use the site, its contents or any related site or failure, error, omission, interruption, defect, downtime or delay in transmission, a computer virus or system failure, even if the administration is explicitly informed about the possibility of such impairing.
Refund PolicyThanks for shopping at Spirthack.me.
All our sales are final and no refunds will be issued, but an exception could be made on admin's decision.
If cheat doesn't work on your machine due to our mistake you can contact support and our staff can issue refund.
If your antivirus (or any other program) blocks the cheat, your PC is infected by a virus, is broken, etc; our team will not provide a refund.
Acting freely, by his own will and in his interest, as well as confirming his capacity, the User gives his consent to the processing of his personal data.
What information we hold about you:
- Browser language, OS;
- Your PC unique identificators.
Personal data is not publicly available and cannot be accessed by third-party.
The basis for the processing of personal data is: art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data", this consent for the processing of personal data.
During processing with personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (updating, change); extraction; use; block; exclusion; undoing.
The processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. The storage of personal data recorded on paper is performed in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archive Issues in the Russian Federation" and other legal and normative acts in the field of filing and filing.
Consent can be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending an appeal to the email address [email protected]
This consent is valid all the time until the end of the processing of personal data.
Updated on 02.08.2019.